With a site redesign comes an opportunity to reflect ... and update on what has proven to be an extremely eventful past six months. So let's run through it quickly, shall we? Since crossing Abbey Road last fall, I ...
- Returned to Paris, as I couldn't (and still) can't get enough.
- Got engaged. In Paris! (I told you, that city is ALWAYS a good idea.)
- Said goodbye to my sassy, wonderful grandmother (one of the most influential people in my life).
- Transitioned into a wonderful new position at a new company.
- Got back into running.
- Kicked off wedding planning.
- Redesigned this site.
So there's been much to catch up on, and there are stories to be told. I look forward to sharing them and more with you in the weeks to come.
In the meantime, I'm presently available for select freelance opportunities, so don't hesitate to reach out via my LinkedIn profile and let's make some magic happen.